Friday, March 6, 2009

Post Post Post

I have had several people ... okay really only two ... say to me "What happen to your blog, there aren't any new posts!"

There is no need to worry anymore my friends. I have heard your cries and I am going to do my best to be the avid blogger that you need me to be. I know that my words do so much for so many and I am ashamed that I allowed myself to slack in my blogging duties.

(Dramatic Pause)

(Deep Breathe)

Well no more will I fail you. From this day forth I promise that I will ponder and blog about the daily activities of the Lewis Family, or at least post a weekly summary ... or maybe a biweekly quick note. I'm pretty sure I can manage at least a monthly general update ... yeah I'm sure I can do that. Regardless of how frequently I actually post anything take comfort in the knowledge that this blog is on my "To Do List". Really close to the top. And know that you have not be forgotten.

I am Michelle Lewis and I approve this post! :)

3 comments:

Anaise said...

Ha ha ha ha ha! :)

Roxanne said...

You are funny! It will be great to see more of your posts. By the way, love the pictures of Jake! See you Friday!

Caryn said...

Thanks for that! Isn't it funny how blogging is on the "to do list" for some people (like myself) when others are really "bloggers" and love updating as often as possible just because they love doing it. sigh. I can't decide why I don't love blogging.