Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Christmas Lights!



Our Christmas lights are up and working!

We had a bit of an issue last week and I was not sure if we were even going to have lights this year. I was 1/3 of the way done stringing the icicle lights along the roof line, when I realized that even though I had checked them on the ground, now they are not working ... grrrr!

So, due to budget and lack of patients I decided to just focus on the front porch and a few shrubs.

I think it looks very nice. Simple but nice.

The interior of the house is getting finished this week so I will post pictures of that when it is all done.

We hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!

4 comments:

Anaise said...

So beautiful, and so welcoming.

Can't wait to see the inside!

Caryn said...

Hey Michelle,
Um.....how did I miss your party? I just got totally side tracked with everything else going on. I remembered I missed it only a couple days afterward, and I have been meaning to say I'm sorry since then. I love the lights -- they look beautiful and simple. I still want to come see your house!

Katie Lyn said...

It's totally beautiful, and if I didn't know it (if you didn't tell us) I'd think you had the most decorated house on the street!!! That's awesome!

next year: THE GRIZWALDS!

Roxanne said...

The lights look great! I don't know if we will get any lights outside this year. But maybe next year we'll decorate!