Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Ok This Is IT!

I recently created a great blog site with Shutterfly. It was fun and looked great, however there was one huge problem. No one could leave comments unless they were a member of shutterfly.

I believe that I have the correct settings to allow anyone to leave comments on this blog. Which I hope will not come back to haunt me later.

I am working to add photos and a link to an online album embeded in my business website for viewing slideshows of our images. My goal is to have that completed by tomorrow ... who knows if that will actually happen, but it is good to have goals!

Please enjoy our blog!! I promise I won't switch again any time soon! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am testing the comments on my own blog ... blah blah blah :)

Anaise said...

This is great because now I can keep track of you via my own blog stuff!

The primary program was sooooo good. We were sad you weren't there. Hope you had a good visit with Steve's parents.