Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Ping Pong ... I can play Ping Pong!

Oh the joys of a new ping pong table, or should I say table tennis table. It took only an hour or so to set up but the hours we have and will spend enjoying it are to numerous to count. We have already shared our new toy with friends and plan to do so again very soon.

I had no idea that Steve knew so much about this misunderstood sport of ping pong. He really is a font of knowledge. Even after 11 years of marriage I still learn things about him.

Jacob and I have both had our first formal lessons from our resident p-pong master and I have to say we are both gifted. :) HAHAHA

Below are images of the "The P-Pong Master" and "Little P-Pong".


I would recommend to anyone that has ever thought about getting a ping-pong table ... stop thinking about it and go get one!

We are planning a tournament night soon ... so get your game face on!!

1 comment:

Anaise said...

Hey! We could do a kids' tournament and have prizes for everyone (win or lose)!

We really like playing ping pong at your house. Can't wait to come back!